Question:
How can regain my sense of smell? I lost it almost six years ago.?
matrixrex
2006-01-16 10:02:22 UTC
How can regain my sense of smell? I lost it almost six years ago.?
Four answers:
alorarhi
2006-01-16 10:20:14 UTC
Don't look at it as a total loss. There are probably more things in this world that smell bad then smell good.
ausrad
2006-01-17 11:59:10 UTC
If your nose feels like it's permanently blocked, you can see an ENT surgeon - they'll recommend something like drilling the sinuses or antibiotics to combat recurrent sinusitis
Sully
2006-01-16 18:05:06 UTC
I lost mine too a while ago and have been to several doctors who have all told me that it just doesn't come back. Sorry. I hope yours returns soon.
nelly
2006-01-17 16:17:23 UTC
Consult a doctor.